[QA] GCI Task

Jeff Hall jhall at wikimedia.org
Mon Nov 25 18:19:43 UTC 2013

Looks good! I added a suggestion (in the page Discussion) about updating
the virtual machine setup instructions to not use the /Roles.yaml /file,
since that's been pulled from the relevant Git repo.  I added notes on
the suggested workflow for enabling roles with vagrant.

Also, it might be helpful to add a "Setup for testing with other
browsers" section, since it is also possible to run the tests via Chrome
and PhantomJS, by exporting alternate values for the BROWSER_LABEL
environment variable[1].  To get setup for using those alternate
browsers, a user would need to:

  * Chrome
     1. Install Chrome
     2. Install Chromedriver[2}