[QA] Upload Wizard page appears to be missing on beta labs?

Jeffrey Hall jhall at wikimedia.org
Thu Nov 14 20:55:18 UTC 2013

Ah, I see.  So to run the "upload_wizard.feature " test by itself, I first
had to:

export MEDIAWIKI_URL=http://commons.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/

…and then I was able to run the test without errors.

When I had problems with the same test earlier (because it was unable to
locate the UploadWizard page), that was a consequence of the MEDIAWIKI_URL
environment variable value being set to "
http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/"

(Just thought I'd share this info in case anyone else is still getting
their feet wet like me…)

Thanks Chris!

- Jeff