[Mediawiki-l] Category links

laurent laurent at sem.ca
Fri Apr 7 18:54:37 UTC 2006

John Wiedenhoeft wrote:
> Stupid question: if you have to categorize a category as a subcategory
> of another category, there will always be at least one category that's
> still red, unless you build up circles?
That upmost category, the one that contains them all, can then be edited
to display "This is the end of the universe."

But to make my message useful, I recommend to describe the whole
hierarchy structure in the topmost category, the one that doesn't get
categorized into another. This is like stating, in the "Human" page,
that everything frmo that point is categorized into organs or members or
.. etc

--
Laurent