[Mediawiki-l] Help with Install

Tim Erickson tim at politalk.com
Sat Oct 8 19:24:49 UTC 2005

I'd like to hire someone to install MediaWiki for me (ASAP) and help
with customization. I'm willing to pay (small budget).

I'll be using MediaWiki to help facilitate on online student
conference of more than 400 students from 70+ countries, to discuss
reform of the United Nations.

    http://discuss.politalk.org/un/

I'll need this help this weekend - ASAP. Please contact me offline if
your interested and have experience installing and customizing
MediaWiki. Please, provide some idea of what it would cost to help
with a fairly simple install (I hope it will be simple).

NOTE: I actually tried to install myself, but its not working properly.

    http://www.politalk.org/wiki

Thanks,

Tim Erickson
tim at politalk.com

Tim Erickson              http://www.politalk.com
St. Paul, MN - USA                   651-643-0722
tim at politalk.com             iChat/AIM: stpaultim