[Mediawiki-l] Re: How do I change the default skin for...

Alistair Johnson JohnsonA at rembrandt.co.nz
Tue Dec 20 19:43:54 UTC 2005

Last time I share a solution :-)

Al.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Steinman [mailto:Jan at Bytesmiths.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 21 December 2005 4:49 a.m.
To: mediawiki-l at Wikimedia.org
Subject: [Mediawiki-l] Re: How do I change the default skin for...

> From: Brion Vibber <brion at pobox.com>
>
> Jan Steinman wrote:
>>> From: Brion Vibber <brion at pobox.com> This snippet appears to be
>>> vulnerable to SQL injection attacks...
>>
>> Since this is used for copying *one* user's preferences to all the
>> other users...
>
> That's a lot of assumptions -- *that* is the first problem.

Well, the first assumption was clearly stated in the part you cut out!

But the rest of your reasons are well taken.

:::: I see and admire your manner of living, your warm houses, your
extensive fields of corn, your gardens, your cows, oxen, work-horses,
wagons, and a thousand machines, that I know not the use of. I see that you
are able to clothe yourself, even from weeds and grass. In short you can do
almost what you choose. You whites possess the power of subduing almost
every animal to your use. You are surrounded by slaves. Everything about you
is in chains, and you are slaves yourselves. I hear I should exchange my
presents for yours. I too should become a slave. Talk to my sons, perhaps
they may be persuaded to adopt your fashions, or at least to recommend them
to their sons; but for myself, I was born free, was raised free, and wish to
die free. -- Big Soldier, 1820 ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.IslandSeeds.org ::::