[Mediawiki-l] Is it possible to instal MediaWiki on a Sun machine?

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:57:49 UTC 2004

Assuming that you can get Apache, PHP and MySQL to run, there should
be no reason why you can't get it to run. You may be missing advanced
features like the TeX support and the ImageMagick support, but once
you've got AMP configured, you should be good to go.

Wiley have a book that is pretty newbie-proof on how to configure AMP
on UNIX-like systems. Solaris should be much the same as Linux or BSD
for that.

Cian