[Mediawiki-l] language, images, mediawiki 1.4, special messages and customization

Morten Blaabjerg crewscut at mail.dk
Sun Dec 19 20:16:10 UTC 2004

Thanx, that was very helpful! Turns out it was really simple, after all, and
it seems I've got Image Upload working now, in Safe Mode! - was using an FTP
program that didn't allow me to set folder properties, but found a new one,
which did - and everything seems to be all fine now :-)

Thanx!
Morten :-)