[Licom-l] Removing GFDL 1.2-only images from wikipedia articles

Huib Laurens Abigor at forgotten-beauty.com
Fri May 22 19:31:03 UTC 2009

Hello,

I want to start that I am sorry that you needed to miss me for a week
almost 2. I wasn't feeling that good and wasn't online that much.

<ontopicmode>
I think the license on the image isn't important for the cc-by-sa
license.. The images has its own license..
As far as I know it is possible to place a gfdl images in a website that
is all rights reserverd if you do it correct with the license and author
and .....  So why should it be a problem for our articles?

Best regards,
Huib