[Licom-l] Abstain?

Anonymous Dissident anondiss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 05:25:34 UTC 2009

I've always viewed the "abstain" option as the choice who feel to make a
comment and provide reasoning, but do not feel like voting either way.
Others choose to abstain pending a decision, but wish to state their
thoughts beforehand. That's just my take. However, if the voting is being
done through software where there is no chance to make comment, "abstention"
does seem quite pointless since its numerical value counts toward nothing.
Josh ('Anonymous Dissident')