[Licom-l] Suffrage

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:44:02 UTC 2009

In one place a suffrage requirement is given as 10 edits before
January 12, 2009.

In another place the suffrage requirements are left as a blank placeholder.

Should the first condition be filled into the other places it is
relevant?  Personally I don't think the exact date matters much
provided it is not so immediate that it is easily gamed and not so old
that it excludes many contributors.  However, if one is going for a
low threshold then I would probably move it closer to the present day.

-Robert Rohde