[Licom-l] LiCom blog

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 17 07:27:46 UTC 2009

I generally find blogs to be a useful way to inform a self-selected
target audience about progress in a topic they're interested in. They
allow both casual reading and subscription with low transaction
overhead (RSS/Atom). They can also be aggregated in other forms, such
as: http://en.planet.wikimedia.org

How do all of you feel about having a dedicated blog for the licensing
update committee, to help people follow the process? Will we have
enough to say?

If someone wants to go ahead and just set something up at WordPress or
Blogger to play with, please don't hesitate to do so :-).

Thanks,
Erik

--
Erik Möller