[Licom-l] First post :-) Document review

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 17 07:25:03 UTC 2009

Hi all,

welcome again and thanks for joining the licensing update committee.

You may have seen that I've added links to several "key pages" at the bottom of:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Committee

These are the pages that are essential to the process. Of these, only
the Q&A has been widely translated, because we've waited to give the
final go-ahead on the others.

I would appreciate your review and cautious editing of these documents.

- Is the Q&A clear? (The attribution section needs updating to be
consistent with the current proposal at [[licensing update]]; if
anyone wants to take a first crack at this, that would be great.) Are
key questions from the talk page and the mailing lists answered?

- Is the proposal at [[licensing update]] itself understandable? Can
it be more cleanly formatted? Should it maybe have a small info or
navigation box?

- Is the timeline realistic? Are all key milestones covered? Can it
usefully be elaborated to be more understandable?

As per the timeline, I would like to wrap up these documents _later
this week_ :-). So your help in getting them up to snuff is much
appreciated.

Let me know if I can help clarify anything.

All best,
Erik

--
Erik Möller