[Licom-l] Report on # of votes

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 23:12:15 UTC 2009

The only significant bit I would have added is to mention the
translations.  Currently the vote form appears in 32 languages (one
can get a count by looking at [1]).

The sitenotice appears in 102 languages [2].

Both of those are impressive numbers in my opinion and a thing to be
proud of.  Something to key in mind for the end of vote wrap-up.

-Robert

[1] https://wikimedia.spi-inc.org/index.php/Template:Other_languages/Licensing_update/Vote-header
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/CentralNotice