[Licom-l] Report on # of votes

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:21:49 UTC 2009

I think you need to amend the statement of "looking at the entire week there was an average of 800 votes a day". That's not correct. The 800 votes/day statement only applies to after the initial wave of votes (first 2 days), so that means this happens after starting the third day and onwards (up to April 19). I got an excel file with the tally for each day. I just haven't figured out how to convert excel charts to diagrams for upload.

I will be publishing 1 more interim report coming out after this weekend. And of course, we will publish a final report summarizing the voting and the stats.

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."