[Licom-l] bug?

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:31:50 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Huib Laurens
<Abigor at forgotten-beauty.com> wrote:
> Can't the wikimania sitenotice wait untill we are done? I am pretty sure
> both those things are important but we don't want to mis any voters.

If both groups had reached their original deadlines, I don't think
this would be as much of an issue.  Unfortunately, both are delayed.
Also, the licensing vote ends *after* the scholarships applications
end, so we can't make them wait until after we're done.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---