[Licom-l] The end of the beginning

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 18:21:01 UTC 2009

The vote software is currently configured to go live at 12:00 UTC
April 12th.  Assuming no problems a CentralNotice will announce this
at the same time.  I've updated the timeline accordingly.  We'll have
a strong base set of 15 languages, with partial translations in about
15-25 more.  During the vote itself we can still add more if others
trickle in after we start.

By my watch that gives about 17 hours to wrap things up.

I'd like to have everything that needs to be moved to SPI already
loaded by 6:00 UTC, which will give Tim time to work his
redistributing magic.

Updating the timeline in light of our previous delay has had the
predictable (if annoying) effect of meaning the end date on our three
week vote moves to May 3rd, and the end date in the Central notices
should be tweaked accordingly.

I will ping translators-l to see about getting last minute
translations from anyone that might have been waiting.

Thanks to everyone for your help in getting this going.

-Robert