[Licom-l] Traveling tomorrow

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Apr 11 14:05:26 UTC 2009

I'll be flying back to California tomorrow from Germany. I won't be
very reachable from about 9:30 AM UTC to approximately 4 AM UTC the
next day.

Tomasz was testing the CentralNotice tool yesterday but I haven't
heard a final update from him as to whether it's ready to be used.
I've just sent him a quick ping, CC'ing Robert.

Robert, I trust you to make the call to launch tomorrow if you
consider that all the necessary preconditions are met. (I think we all
agree that we can launch with a set of core translations and add more
as they are completed.)  In any event, I'll be back on email ASAP. :-)

Thanks all for your help in getting this underway,

Erik
--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation