[Licom-l] Launch: still 2 April?

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:18:22 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Robert Rohde <rarohde at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well it is a testament to your efforts that I had to go down to the
> 20th largest language group to find one that hadn't been started.  :-)

:-)

> I'm focusing on the size of the wikis in each language,

That's interesting, I find it cool how your system has the "combined
%" that lets you see how much it covers.

> So it certainly is
> possible that many more people will be able to participate based on a
> second language they feel comfortable with.

*nod*

> Curiously, the transcom list explicitly includes Bengali and Hindi.
> Though widely used in the real world these have only tiny communities
> on the active projects and so would rate very poorly on my list.

*nod* I was just comparing systems, not saying either is better than
the other. :-)  We don't really follow a priority system explicitly,
we accept all languages and treat them the same.  Big wikis are
usually contacted first though, similar to your system.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---