[Licom-l] Launch: still 2 April?

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:10:26 UTC 2009

We definitely need to lobby more people. Not just for translation, but for also for changing all the templates that mention GFDL their languages. If the vote results in change, then we should do site-wide header announcements on all wikis.

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."