[Labs-l] Reimplementing account expiries

Maximilian Doerr maximilian.doerr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:55:14 UTC 2017

Well, there’s the alternative I proposed in the 3rd paragraph that active accounts getting actively logged in will not needing punching in.  Just those that are inactive, but if there’s no pressing need for these measures, that’s fine.  I only suggested it as a possibility.

Cyberpower678
English Wikipedia Account Creation Team
English Wikipedia Administrator
Global User Renamer