[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] [breaking change] [tool labs] jsub default changed to --release=trusty

MarcoAurelio strigiwm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:33:42 UTC 2016

Hello Bryan and fellow Tool Labs users,

Thanks for this. Sorry if the question sounds obvious for most of you, but
as beginner in this, I sometimes have doubts.

I run a bot cronned on Tool Labs and I'm using a syntax like "jsub -N
jobname -l release=trusty (...)". Should I continue to add that "-l
release=trusty" on the cron and the jobs I submit to the grid?

You also mention jsub. I wonder that jobs with jstart are also affected and
thus the same -l release=trusty ain't needed anymore?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards, M.