[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] DNS maintenance window on Thursday, 14:00 UTC

Reguyla reguyla at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:10:46 UTC 2016

Since the WMF and the communities want to continue punishing victims of
bullying by site admins and neither the WMF nor the communities want
editors and would rather enable and enforce abusive bans from bullies with
admin status please remove me from this mail out. If you don't want editors
I don't want the WMF's spam. Since everyone wants me to be a vandal instead
of a positive editor then that's what I will be.

My account is globally locked so I cannot opt out.