[Labs-l] ToolLabs back up

Dan Andreescu dandreescu at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 30 21:11:06 UTC 2015

FYI: some of us in Analytics are talking about a "graduate labs" kind of
environment.  Which would be more stable and treated a bit less
experimentally.  It's not something we're going to push for yet, but I was
wondering how people here felt about it.  It feels like our current labs
environment is improving at an amazing rate, but sometimes we might want to
prioritize stability over improvement.