[Labs-l] ToolLabs back up

Daniel Naber naber at danielnaber.de
Wed Jan 28 08:30:06 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-28 08:01, Yuvi Panda wrote:

> I've checked and fixed most of the web services that were dead. Let me
> know if there's more that need a kick.

My Tomcat webservice won't start, error.log says: "Caused by:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use <null>:4001". Stopping it
with jstop didn't help, even logging in on
tools-webgrid-tomcat.eqiad.wmflabs and killing the tomcat process didn't
help. The command I use to start the service is
"/data/project/languagetool/webservice -tomcat start".

The effect is that
http://tools.wmflabs.org/languagetool/feedMatches/list?lang=en shows an
empty page, while the main page http://tools.wmflabs.org/languagetool/
has a weird behavior of redirecting me to a different server.

Regards
  Daniel