[Labs-l] Irc bot for Vikidia

Roc Humet rochumet at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 26 18:29:24 UTC 2015

Ok, I will run the bot from the labs. But if there is any problem, tell me ;)
Roc

     El Lunes 26 de enero de 2015 19:27, Andrew Bogott <abogott at wikimedia.org> escribió:

  Roc --

 On 1/26/15 5:34 AM, Roc Humet wrote:

  Well, Vikidia is not a wikimedia project. But the bot needs to be connected every time because it controlles the recent changes on vikidia wikis (Like CVNBots in #cvn-sw).
  The question is: can I run a bot for a non wikimedia project?
 This is a bit of a grey area since your project clearly fits the WMF mission but isn't explicitly covered by the Labs terms of use.  I would say that as long as Vikidia remains an open source and non-commercial project it's fine for you to run a bot on Labs -- I defer to Coren, though, as it's more likely to be his time and resources that are involved.

 -Andrew

  Roc (Unapersona)