[Labs-l] ToolLabs back up

Pine W wiki.pine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:57:44 UTC 2015

OK. In the event of a weekend or after-hours major incident, are alerts
sent to #wikimedia-operations automatically?

I am concerned about having Cluebot down for any length of time due to the
degradation in article quality from vandalism if Cluebot is down, and I am
also concerned about the amount of volunteer time spent on vandalism
cleanup when Cluebot is down. I'm not an expert on Cluebot but I believe
that its functionality is dependent on ToolLabs being operational.

Pine

*This is an Encyclopedia* <https://www.wikipedia.org/>

*One gateway to the wide garden of knowledge, where lies The deep rock of
our past, in which we must delve The well of our future,The clear water we
must leave untainted for those who come after us,The fertile earth, in
which truth may grow in bright places, tended by many hands,And the broad
fall of sunshine, warming our first steps toward knowing how much we do not
know.*

*—Catherine Munro*