[Labs-l] IMPORTANT: ldap renaming -- possible interruptions to logins, sudo, dns

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Sun Sep 28 15:35:32 UTC 2014

Thanks, Bryan!

As of this morning, there are still 120 instances that are failing to
update properly with puppet.  That's too many for me to fix myself!  A
complete list of broken instances is at the bottom of
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ldap_rename -- please have a look
and fix what you can.

Thank you!

-Andrew