[Labs-l] Backlinks counter for Wikipedia articles?

Morten Wang nettrom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:20:21 UTC 2014

BTW, because SuggestBot uses number of backlinks to penalize highly linked
articles in its link traversal code, I maintain backlink counts for all
main namespace pages that are not redirects for en, pt, ru, sv, no, fa, and
hu wikis (I think this would cover #1 in Navino's list posted earlier).
 The tables are on the replicated servers (because we need to join them
with the page table) and are updated once a day.  If anyone would like
access to any of them, get in touch with me off-list.

Regards,
Morten