[Labs-l] MediaWiki to LaTeX Compiler

Dirk Hünniger dirk.hunniger at googlemail.com
Sun May 25 11:18:16 UTC 2014

Hi,
I didn't take any special care about CJK. Its a bit hard for me since I
cannot read any of these languages myself. Maybe you can have a look at
the LaTeX source and tell me what I need to change. Currently no CJK
package is loaded. The only thing I am doing is to switch to ttf fonts
that contain CJK characters when I need to print them. Also I am using
babel packages. For some languages I get proper hyphenation this way,
but apparently something does not work here for Chinese.
Yours Dirk