[Labs-l] MediaWiki to LaTeX Compiler

Liangent liangent at gmail.com
Sun May 25 11:02:19 UTC 2014

I had a try using an article on Chinese Wikipedia. Although I'm not sure
whether the cause is in generated LaTeX source or the way you invoke LaTeX,
the most notable problem is that in output PDF, word wrap doesn't take
place correctly so almost every line overflows. See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_wrap#Word_wrapping_in_text_containing_Chinese.2C_Japanese.2C_and_Koreanfor
more information.

-Liangent

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 5:49 PM, Dirk Hünniger <dirk.hunniger at googlemail.com