[Labs-l] Crontab issues

Rainer Rillke rainerrillke at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 17:35:33 UTC 2014

> because it was having severe problems staying logged
> in and not recognizing that it got logged out
Make assertions: assert=bot or assert=user dependent on what the account
is the bot is running under.
If the assertion fails, it looks like that:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<api servedby="mw1198">
   <error code="assertbotfailed" info="Assertion that the user has the
   bot right failed" >

Clear the cookies and re-login in case you get such a response. If you
are using a framework and it doesn't offer the options provided, poke
the maintainers to update their code, please.

> The grid servers also do not apparently have 7zip installed
Not sure whether it is somewhere but my bots are using a custom
installation of node.js which lives in one of my tool's directories and
they run pretty fine.

However, I would second the request to have 7zip installed by default.
It's pretty popular under Windows.

--Rillke