[Labs-l] Crontab not working

Magog The Ogre magog.the.ogre at gmail.com
Fri May 2 03:02:07 UTC 2014

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but here is my problem, along with my
screen dump)

My login: magog (home directory */home/magog*; please note this is NOT the
same as my tool, which is at */data/project/magog*)

I am getting this error message when I try to install my crontab:

*magog at tools-login:~$ crontab magog.crontab*
*/usr/local/bin/crontab: only tools are allowed crontabs*

I did not have this error before.

Thanks :)

Magog