[Labs-l] IMPORTANT: cron update

Mr. Maximilian Doerr cybernet678 at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 12:49:09 UTC 2014

Hmm I accidentally ran crontab without any parameters, and instead of throwing me an error message because I didn’t include parameters, it seems to be running in an infinite loop.  The only way to kill is ctrl+c.  A bug to look into perhaps?

More serious though, is that it adds a bunch of junk,/usr/bin/jsub -N <unwanted name> -once -quiet, to the beginning of each entry, breaking the crontab.  It’s already setup to use jsub.  Every entry is being marked as invalid where it tries to access something that doesn’t exist.  Attempts to override and remove it have failed.  This is rendering the crontab to be quite useless.