[Labs-l] IMPORTANT: cron update

Amir Ladsgroup ladsgroup at gmail.com
Thu May 1 11:45:22 UTC 2014

when I tried to add something sane (doing a "git review" for
this<https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/q/owner:%22Maintenance-bot+%253Cladsgroup%2540gmail.com%253E%22,n,z>),
the system automatically added "/usr/bin/jsub -N <a name> -quiet" to it and
because git review hasn't been installed in jsub instances it returns error
and I'm stuck

Amir