[Labs-l] Current lab problems

Bryan White bgwhite at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 07:42:22 UTC 2014

1)  /public/dumps has been full for two months.  (bugzilla 48894)

2) dewiki, ptwiki, and wikidata replication is dead (bugzilla 69679 69701
69776)

3)  Web services are continually dying  (bugzilla 69934)

4)   tools-webgrid-04 is unable to connect to database tools-db.
(bugzilla 69828)
As web services are continually stopping and starting, odds are your web
services will be run from tools-webgrid-04 for part of the day.

For two month, the majority of my programs are dead because of dumps being
full. Other tools are using dumps or replication database, thus also dead.
All told, dumps has been unusable for me for 6 of the past 12 months. Can
some data be deleted or moved from /public/dumps so it becomes usable
again? I've seen no updates. What is the status of when things will be
fixed?