[Labs-l] building different kernel

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 18:42:47 UTC 2013

I have no resources to run any benchmarks (for that I would need to
build 2 database instances with some data and run some tests) - I will
just believe the btrfs developers that it is better.

@Ryan thanks for translation! seems I understood something completely
else. If there is some prebuilt package of 3.8x kernel I will happily
download it...