[Labs-l] Problem with login / cookies on Labs Console

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 12:46:16 UTC 2013

Yes this is a common problem with memcached (or I think so) unfortunately I
don't have shell on production boxes where labsconsole run and I don't know
many ops who are not sleeping now, so no chance to fix that, I poked some
ops but there is really very low number of EU located ops who are allowed
to handle labs... So we will need to wait :/