[Labs-l] Problem with login / cookies on Labs Console

Robin Krahl me at robin-krahl.de
Sat Jan 5 12:18:59 UTC 2013

Hi there,

at the moment, I am unable to login on labsconsole.wikimedia.org.
MediaWiki tells me that cookies were disabled though they are enabled.
If I am still logged in from a previous session, I cannot save changes
due to a ‘loss of session data’ (probably caused by missing cookies,
too). Logging out and in again does not work. I reported that problem in
#wikimedia-labs, and bene* was able to reproduce and confirm it. [1]

Furthermore, Labs Console is *very* slow at the moment.

Is anyone else having these problems?

Regards,
Robin

[1] log of #wikimedia-bots, 01/05/2013, 12:07
http://bots.wmflabs.org/~wm-bot/logs/%23wikimedia-labs/20130105.txt

--
Robin Krahl (ireas)