[Labs-l] What are "projects" and how should I use them (+intro)

Aaron Halfaker aaron.halfaker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 00:11:52 UTC 2012

Ryan,

Thanks for the response, but that didn't really answer my question.  Why,
exactly should all bots be part of the bot project?  Of course it seems
obvious that this would be the most reasonable project.  But what do these
"extra permissions" entail?  For example, how would a bot operator benefit
by joining the bots projects, as opposed to not?

Thanks!
-Halfak