[Labs-l] Upgrade complete

Steve Slevinski slevin at signpuddle.net
Wed Aug 29 16:37:59 UTC 2012

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the help yesterday.  Unfortunately, to borrow an expression
from Ryan, it was a day full of fail.

I decided to blow the database away and start over.  Luckily, I had
subscribed to the Atom feed for recent changes to the wiki.  I wouldn't
advice trying to recreate wiki pages from an atom feed, but it's better
than nothing.

I've confirmed that I can dump the database, reboot the mysql server,
and reboot the instance.  Everything keeps working.

After I finish recreating all of the pages, I'm going to back everything
up and create some backup cron jobs.

Regards,
-Steve