[Labs-admin] Clinic 2017-07-11 handoff

Chase Pettet cpettet at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 11 19:38:18 UTC 2017

A good portion of my week was spent with
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T169774, which occupied a surprising
amount of time trying to figure out the who/what/when/where elements.  I
believe things are in order though with the data available for self-service
restore.  A bit of IRC support during the week and people using '!help' but
without content in the pings.  Really would like to have a "how to report a
problem with your tool" outline (that is brief) we can use as a go-to.
Lots of help from everyone even though I was on-duty so thank you.

Notable in-flight handoffs:

* https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T170178
* https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T89741
* https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T169954 (I didn't get a chance to come