[Labs-admin] Ops meeting 2017-07-10

Chase Pettet cpettet at wikimedia.org
Mon Jul 10 20:08:45 UTC 2017

* Added our vacation times to big list as of today's notation
* Check out Bryan’s awesome branding stuff here
https://github.com/bd808/toolforge-logos
* A researcher had a mispasted password.  When an event of this type
happens we should notify security at .   Broad heads up is best practice when
private data could be at risk.
* Icinga is still losing downtime settings.  Randomly?  No one seems sure.
* Puppet compiler is broken for a bit.  See Giuseppe with questions.
* rcstream is going away soon.  We should notify labs-announce again.
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T170157 and specifically
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T156919

--
Chase Pettet