[HipHop] progress and ssh access

Joel Pobar joelp at fb.com
Wed Jun 5 17:21:54 UTC 2013

>> I got a fully compiled version of hhvm on there as of yesterday's
>>master,
but I was unable to get MediaWiki running before getting pulled on other
things. I was trying to run it with -m server and was getting an error
about
'Uncaught exception: no factory for server type "libevent"\n'

Yeah bad timing, sorry about that -- master was broken for a brief period
yesterday. We're working on refactoring the HTTP frontend so we can glue
in Apache or others.

Thanks for the access -- we'll dive in and have a look.

Cheers