[HipHop] progress and ssh access

Paul Tarjan pt at fb.com
Wed Jun 5 00:50:35 UTC 2013

>Sorry for the (extreme) delay in responding Paul, you caught me when I was
>on vacation and then I got sick upon coming back.

No worries. I'm happy you're back on your feet.

>1) I've been building from source each time, not relying on any packages

Ok great. That is the best for us to get this working as we'll be building
features for you daily. We've been pushing hard lately on parity work, and
now have full namespace support, ArrayObject, FilesystemIterator, more SPL
classes, etc. We're also working on geoip (nearly done).

>2) Yes, we've got a labs environment setup with this. If anyone who's got
>a labs account wants access, let me know and I'm more than willing to
>add them. The instance name I've been testing on is called hhvm-mw, but
>we can spin up as many others we want.

Awesome. Here are our usernames:

ptarjan
saramg
joelp
dp

We'd love access and instructions on how to use whatever you are running.
We'd like to see firsthand missing module messages, etc. I'll loop back
with you guys here on how that all goes, and what gaps we may need to fill.

Thanks
Paul