[Foundation-l] The status of smaller languages on the Wikimedia Commons

Daniel Arnold arnomane at gmx.de
Sat May 6 00:59:53 UTC 2006

Am Freitag, 05. Mai 2006 23:26 schrieb GerardM:
> In the past we have had issues the .svg being a notorious one. The
> consequence has been that many people I know off do not post to
> Commons anymore. A proposal on one project I know of to post only on
> Commons was defeated because of the resulting sentiments. Indeed it is
> your project, you do good work but your challenge is to do great work.

Well the reason is simple: I simply don't have the time running after the
flags and I am personally not interested working on flags. There is

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:CommonsProject_Insignia

maybe people that are really interested in flags should just start there
working together and not against each other? This page has been heavily
advertised and I even volunteered in assisting people but well I can do
nothing else if people refuse to work collaborative and refuse to share their
knowledge.

Regards,
Daniel Arnold / Arnomane