[Foundation-l] Re: New Wikimedia Committees

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 02:09:16 UTC 2006

For those of us not directly involved in foundation matters, why
precisely do we need a COO (from inside or outside wikimedia) and what
precisely would they do? I'm not trying to suggest that we don't, just
that to the average editor/donator/reader the case has not been made
at all why we should spend the editor's/donator's/reader's money this
way.

paz y amor,
-rjs.

--
DO NOT SEND ME WORD ATTACHMENTS - I *WILL* BITE!
<http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html>

Hit me: <http://robin.shannon.id.au> [broken]
Jab me: <robin.shannon at jabber.org.au>
Upgrade to kubuntu linux: <http://releases.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/breezy/>
Faith is under the left nipple. -- Martin Luther