[Foundation-l] Re: [Wikipedia-l] Desysopping procedure against waerth

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 17:04:19 UTC 2006

This is truly sad. I think we need Jimbo to declare that NL will have an arbcom to get things
going. I would recommend that he appoint you as its first member. De-sysop indeed. Things must be
very bad on nl if somebody I trust as much as I trust you gets desysoped there.

Maybe you should tell them that I and the board trust you so much that you have read access to the
foundation PayPal account and can edit the foundation wiki. You have never abused those rights and
are still very much so trusted.

Everybody on every wiki needs to know that rules *only* exist to serve our goal of creating and
distributing the best encyclopedia in the world. They should *never* be used as weapons against
people you happen to not like for whatever reason and they certainly do *not* exist for their own
sake. That is in fact what the ignore all rules policy is all about.

-- mav