[Foundation-l] Re: Re: [Wikitech-l] File format policy

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:01:36 UTC 2006

"Brion Vibber" <brion at pobox.com> wrote in
message news:43F147C7.2020100 at pobox.com...
[snip]
> Fluendo's got a GPL'd Java applet player that can play streaming Ogg
> Vorbis and
> Theora. I've tossed up a quick test page using a random short video clip I
> grabbed off of Commons:
> http://test.leuksman.com/video/

Works fine for me (Windows XP-Pro SP2a, IE6) which doesn't sound much until
you realise that this machine has been java-crippled for as long as I can
recall. I just figured out how to get rid of the broken installation which
came with it and installed the latest VM from Sun.

Now if I could only remember all those sites I wanted to look at but
couldn't...:-(
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]