[Foundation-l] STOP Translations needed: Wikimedia Commons reaches 100, 000 uploads

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 07:14:59 UTC 2005

It would be best to wait a few days before sending
this press release.

More precisely it would be best to wait on the 25th...
because there will be an announcement about
wikicommons on that date. This announcement is not yet
public but will be made public on the 25th.

Aurevilly has already written an announcement for it,
in english.

It might be useful to see if both releases could not
be merged in one... I suggest the parties involved in
the commons press release discuss this before any
publishing of this one.

Anthere

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Press_releases/100K

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Dataflowfiringnodes.png