[Foundation-l] Appaled by Christiaan

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Wed Mar 9 10:08:32 UTC 2005

>That C-word again... it's driving me... crazy...

Censorship?

>Neither version of the page that was being fought over was
>particularly NPOV; neither the one with the sentence "As the proposers
>of what is now euphemestically called...." nor the one mentioning
>GerardM by name.  And both sides in the dispute make good points.  I
>tried to clarify the discussion and history; please work on wording
>your points more precisely, rather than just reverting.

You do not understand, Christiaan tells Gerard to move his arguments.
Gerard puts them somewhere else and Christiaan is still chasing and
editing Gerards comments on the other page he told Gerard to move to.
Same like Christiaan has edited out comments made by Oscar multiple
times, Andre Engels and me. This is unacceptable behaviour. The only
comments he seems to accept are his own. It is against the wiki spirit.

When brought up in Village Pump on Dutch wikipedia the concensus was
clear. Everybody is against this idea of Image tagging. So we will not
tolerate if this is being brought upon us by english wikipedia.

>http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Desirability_of_end-user_image_suppression
>This article will become feature-quality yet.

Be my guest and good luck.

Walter van Kalken